Staub Cookware in White Features:
- Vibrant and bright, Staub White is the most technically challenging of Staub’s finishes to produce—and it’s only available at Sur La Table
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Available in two sizes (sold individually)
Great for soups, stews, slow-cooked meats and more, this enameled cast iron cocotte makes a handsome and versatile addition to any kitchen.
Staub cocottes are designed to concentrate flavorful juices, making them ideal for slow-cooking roasts and stews.
The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.